Friday 5 January 2018

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!
We have had 2 days back at school - we reminded ourselves of the Golden and class rules. We also talked about what makes a good talk partner.
Today, we have been writing recounts of something we did in the holidays. We thought about good opening phrases:
On my birthday - Mollie
Finally, after a long day it was time for the New Year's Eve party- James
On New Year's Eve I went - Lucas
On Boxing Day - Ross
In the holidays- Sophia

We need to remember to bring our PE kits in, and to do our Home Learning about what we did over Christmas. 

3 comments:

  1. James says Happy New Year everyone! He is very happy to be back at school with his friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year evry one! I have enjoyed all of my writing and seeing my friends. I am looking fowed to learning about colers and the world and having fun! From Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy nyoo year. Charles

    ReplyDelete

Walking to School and May Dancing

We've really enjoyed walking to school this week. We went past the finish line on our chart because so many of us walked. It was good fu...