Friday 17 November 2017

Our Incredible Assembly

Wow! We had such a great time sharing our learning with you this morning. Our teachers are REALLY proud of how we took risks, spoke confidently and listened to how we could improve. This morning, we did the best we could and we hope you enjoyed it.
Our singing was wonderful - Ethan
I felt good playing the glockenspiel - Lyla
I liked doing the dance - Noreen
I like sharing my fireworks picture - Tom

Mrs Byrne said we were amazing!

We were really lucky today because Pips group made made us jam sandwiches. We were learning to follow instructions. We enjoyed sharing them this afternoon. Thank you Mrs Vousden and Pips group.

We've really enjoyed sharing our Home Learning. We all read very different non-fiction books, so it was interesting to read the facts we had found out.

We've been thinking about what makes a good friend. We know we don't always have to like the same things as our friends, and it's good to take turns with who chooses the games. It's good to play with lots of different friends, even if we have a best friend.

Today we dressed in spots and stripes for Children in Need. We counted the coins in our class, and we raised £28 to help the children. We decorated spots to stick on Pudsey Bear.

It's almost time for the Christmas Bazaar, so we have been busy making decorations to sell. We can't wait for you to see them. Some more grown ups are needed to help with the Bazaar, so please think about whether you can help. Thank you.

Next Friday, we can come in non-uniform with a bottle donation for the Bazaar.

It's been Nursery Rhyme week this week, and next week we will be learning more about poetry. Our Home Learning is to find a rhyme or poem to learn to recite to our family and then to our class.

Beatrice was given the Star Award this week for being pleased with her friend's achievements. Well done, Beatrice.

Mrs McLellan said we all deserved the Learning Owl this week, because we showed brilliant concentration, perseverance and resilience
with our assembly. Theo is taking Snowy home, as he took risks with his learning - playing the glockenspiel and also took responsibility for practising reading his diary out loud. Well done, Theo. Have a great weekend with Snowy.


13 comments:

  1. I liked colouring in the spots! says Georgia. Georgia's Mummy and Daddy thought the sharing assembly was brilliant and really liked seeing Georgia pat the basketball and listening to the children sing London's Burning. Well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likd colouring the pudsey pictures

    We love sharing assembly my mummy cam to woch

    Poppy bullen

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I enjoyed doing the skipping in our sharing assembly' said Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i in joyed my asembley i in joyed saying my words my mummy and daddy said i was amasing. i in joyed lurning ubout sharing and caring . it was a fun week.
    daisy

    What a wonderful assembly - we loved watching every bit of it and were really impressed with everyone. It looks like you have been very busy. Well done to all the children and teachers! Pudsey looks brilliant, we love all the different patterns and colours.
    Daisy's mummy and daddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the asembly and couting in 5s to 100 EFRYBODY liked it ! IT WAS FUN. I thinck our asembly rearly fits together Sam.

    Daddy says - I also really enjoyed seeing all the learning that has happened in just 10 weeks. The dancing and singing was fun too. Well done Beech class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every body enjoyed wearing spots and stripes. We had many different coulers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed my sharing assembly and showing the mummy's and daddy's what we've been learning. Thomas Bu

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjioed talking about my Tudor house. Thomas Bennett.

    Mummy & Daddy really enjoyed your assembly, especially the groovy African dancing! Well done everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed talking about my Tudor house. Thomas Bennett.

    Mummy & Daddy really enjoyed your assembly, especially the groovy African dancing. Well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My mum and dad enjoyed the assembly.
    Benedict I.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i lict maccing jam sanwichis. charles

    ReplyDelete
  12. I injoyed our assembly it was fun because I liked saying my words owt loud it was FUN! by BEN M

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought our assembly was amazing. I enjoyed retelling the story of how Guy Fawkes wanted to kill King James - says James.

    Daddy felt proud watching me and mummy enjoyed seeing the photos.

    James Strang

    ReplyDelete

Walking to School and May Dancing

We've really enjoyed walking to school this week. We went past the finish line on our chart because so many of us walked. It was good fu...